Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sinful Colors Prosecco

Today, I have a beautiful polish to share with you!  I'm sure most of you have already seen Sinful Colors Prosecco on many other blogs, but I'm here to tell you, if you see this polish - snatch it up!  This is also my first polish from the Sinful Colors SinfulShine line of polishes.



Prosecco is griege (grey-beige) in color with a ton of gold shimmer.  The formula was impeccable and built to full opacity in three thin coats.  I don't have too much else to say about this polish, so I will let the pictures do the talking.




Overall, this is a lovely nude-but-better polish for me.  And you definitely can't beat $1.99 in price!  I will definitely have to give the SinfulShine polishes another look when I see them in stores.  In case you are missing my nail art, I will be back later this week with more!  I will also probably be taking some time off between Christmas and New Year's as I will be visiting family.

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...