Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top 10 Most Popular Posts of 2014

Happy New Year's Eve!  With only a few hours remaining in 2014, I thought I would do a recap of YOUR favorite posts of mine from 2014.  I know most of these would also be on my top ten list, as well, but its interesting to see nail art and swatches on this list.  Without further ado, here is 2014's Top Ten in descending order!

10. FingerFood's Theme Buffet Week 14 - Delicious


9. Bear Pawlish - She's a Fish Killer!


8. Micro-Bead Caviar Nail Art


7. #HePicksMyPolish - May 2014


6. FingerFood's Theme Buffet Week 39 - Autumn/Fall


5. Spring Skittles

4. Twin Nails - Lollipops


3. Twin Nails - Bird of Paradise


2. FingerFood's Theme Buffet Week 1 - Animal Print


1. Twin Nails - Mammals


Hopefully the Twin Nails Facebook group comes out of hiatus in 2015 since those were some of my most popular posts this year!  I am looking forward to joining in more of the Challenge Your Nail Art group monthly challenges as well.

I want to thank all of my readers sincerely - without you I wouldn't keep going!  I hope you enjoy my blog and continue to stick around in 2015.  I am glad I was able to keep on a semi-consistent posting schedule, averaging 10 posts per month.  I am hoping to stick with that kind of consistency, as well as improving my photography and blog layout in 2015.  Thank you again for sticking with me and let me know in the comments if there is something you would like to see from me in 2015!  Hope you have a safe and Happy New Year!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I love the May He Picks My Polish manicure…so pretty and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica - it is definitely one of my favorites!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...