Friday, December 19, 2014

Zoya Paloma Jelly Stamp-wich

Today I have a holiday-ish look for you!  This is my first successful jelly stamp-wich!  I've done a few jelly sandwiches over the years (it seems to be a theme for me around Christmas...see here and here), but this is the first time I've done a jelly sandwich with stamping in the middle!



For this mani, I started with three coats of Zoya Paloma.  I love this berry colored jelly polish - its so pretty just in bottle, but especially on the nail.  I then stamped using QA88 from Born Pretty Store and Sally Hansen Color Foil in Rose Copper to add the image on each nail.  Once dry, I then added a final coat of Paloma, and followed that with Seche Vite.




I love the end result and received several compliments at work on my nails.  In my pictures, Paloma kind of leans towards magenta, but it was definitely more berry-colored in real life; perfect for the season!  I know I've got at least one more post in the works for you guys before Christmas, but I'm hoping to add another.  Like I mentioned in my post earlier this week, I will be out of town most of the week following Christmas, so I may not have any posts up again until the end of the new year.  I will, as always, keep posting on Instagram, so be sure to follow me there!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...