Friday, January 2, 2015

Azature Blue Diamond and Platinum Diamond

Happy 2015!  This Christmas was a high-end polish kind of year!  I received my first Deborah Lippman's, Azature, and of course Christian Louboutin's Rouge Red!  Today, I have swatches of two of the five Azature polishes I received from my boyfriend.  First up, is Azature Blue Diamond!


Blue Diamond was my NYE mani.  I had thought about doing a gradient with Blue and Wine Diamond, but I ended up leaving Blue Diamond as is since we decided to go out to dinner that night.  I do still plan on creating that mani sometime in the future!


The formula for Blue Diamond was excellent and nearly a one-coater with no effort.  I tend towards always doing two coats of polish, even though it was not needed for this one!


Next up is Platinum Diamond!  This charcoal grey with tons of silver sparkle was the reason my boyfriend purchased the Azatures.  This one is definitely sparkly, and caused my camera to freak out!  It also appears a bit more brown in some of my pictures, but it really is a charcoal grey.  The formula for Platinum Diamond, was a little thicker than Blue Diamond and did require two coats for opacity.




Overall, I am extremely impressed with the formula, color, and sparkle of the Azature polishes!  The other three I received are Midnight Diamond, Wine Diamond, and Eucalyptus Diamond.  I can't wait to try them out as well!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Blue Diamond is my favorite, it is just so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue Diamond is my favorite as well! Platinum Diamond is super gorgeous as well, my photos really don't do it justice!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree! I definitely see myself wearing these a lot!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...