Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Christian Louboutin Rouge Red

Today I have the swatches of the limited edition Christian Louboutin Rouge Red!  This was definitely one of my favorite Christmas gifts this year!  My boyfriend got it for me, and I never even mentioned it to him ever, because I thought it was too expensive and I would never own it.  You first saw Rouge Red on the blog last Friday in my #HePicksMyPolish post.



The formula on Rouge Red was impeccable!  Which you would expect with such an expensive polish.  Shown is two coats of Rouge Red and one coat of Seche Vite.  Though it was very shiny on its own, it really didn't need topcoat.  I added to aid in wear and dry time.  Wear time wasn't as long as I was hoping, but there were no chips and only tip wear.




This polish is definitely pinnacle piece on my collection.  And I told my boyfriend not to get me any Louboutins!  I'm glad I have the limited edition Rouge Red, but in my opinion they're too expensive to have too many!  I still like to get polishes on sale, and don't like spending too much!  Old habits die hard!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...