Friday, January 16, 2015

CYNA Winnie the Pooh Challenge: Bees and Honey

Happy Friday!  Today is the first day of the January Challenge Your Nail Art (CYNA) themes!  Winnie the Pooh Day is January 19, so we are doing Pooh themed prompts for the challenges!



Since today's theme is Bees and Honey, I decided to do a bit of freehand nail art over one of my Christmas presents: Zoya Tomoko.  I started with two coats of Tomoko, once dry I used Sinful Colors Black on Black, a small dotting tool, and a fine paint brush to create the bee.  I then used China Glaze White on White to color the bee's wings.



Overall, it was a simple and very cute manicure!  I am pleasantly surprised with the way this turned out, since I'm not the greatest at freehand.  You'll actually see freehand all three days of this challenge from me!  Be sure to check out the other manis below, as well as check back the next two days for the next two prompts!


--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...