Sunday, January 18, 2015

CYNA Winnie the Pooh Challenge: Favorite Character

Today's prompt is the one I am most excited about - your favorite Winnie the Pooh character!  My favorite character is Tigger!   I have never done tiger print nails, so I decided to do that as my nails inspired by Tigger!  Also, this is a pic heavy post, that's how much I like this mani!



For this mani, I started with a base of Nicole by OPI Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary.  I then sponged a gradient of China Glaze White on White and Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary.  Once dry, I used a black striper polish to add the tiger stripes and finished with a matte topcoat.




I love the way this mani turned out!  This is definitely my favorite of the three prompts for the Winnie the Pooh Challenge Your Nail Art challenge.  I enjoyed doing these prompts and look forward to February's!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...