Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Florida Gator Nails: Birmingham Bowl

Sorry for the slight disappearance!  My first full week back to work has been kicking my butt!  Our office had new carpeting installed during the holidays, and we had to move EVERYTHING out of the offices, and are now moving it back in.  Plus classes started yesterday, so needless to say, I've been busy!  Even though I can turn on my Chromebook at home and write a post in nearly half the time, I just haven't felt like doing anything (I even have naked nails!).


Last Saturday was the Birmingham Bowl, where the Florida Gators successfully defeated East Carolina!  Hopefully this is a sign of things to come since we play them during the regular season this fall.  Luckily, we ended with a much better record this year than we did last year.  Without further ado, here are my bowl game nails!




I started with a base of China Glaze White on White.  Once dry, I added large chevron nail vinyl down the center of each nail.  I then used my beloved Zoya Pixie Dusts in Dhara (orange) and Sunshine (blue) on either side of the vinyl.  I did not add topcoat, so as to preserve the textured finish.


I received tons of compliments on these nails!  I wore them for several days after the game including to work on Monday, and I had a lot of people stop me so they could look at them.  I love it when that happens!  Overall, I am really happy with the way these turned out, and I will have to do a recap post of my 2014 season nails!  I will also have another Top Ten post for you later this week!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...