Friday, January 23, 2015

#HePicksMyPolish - January 2015

Hello!  I apologize for the lack of posts this week, I've come down with a terrible cold and have evened missed a day of work.  Hopefully in the next few days, I will start to feel better, so that I can get back on a regular posting schedule.


For this month's #HePicksMyPolish, my boyfriend selected polishes and nail vinyls that he gave me for Christmas for me to use in this mani.  The polishes he chose were Azature Platinum Diamond and the lovely Christian Louboutin Rouge Red!  Yes, Rouge Red, people!  I won't gush too much about it, since I'll likely have a review up on it next week.


I started with a base of Rouge Red, and then applied a coat of Seche Vite to speed up the drying process.  Then using the lightning bolt nail vinyls from Nails Redesigned, I added a sparkly lightning bolt on each nail using Platinum Diamond.  These nail vinyls are made from a special transparent vinyl to aid in placing it straight!  It was super cool, and I had no idea until I started using them.  Here is a direct link to the lightning bolt vinyls if you're interested!



Overall, I love this mani!  These are definitely my two favorite polishes I got for Christmas, and it was great he had me use them together!  Unfortunately, several of my favorite pics of this mani were corrupted, so I'm not super excited about what I had to show you here, but believe me, it was very awesome in real life!

--
Sarah


6 comments:

  1. He picked good! That red! It's lush.
    Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo! I am finally feeling better! :)

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out:

    http://tastefultexanrecipes.blogspot.com/2015/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...