Thursday, March 26, 2015

elf Sea Escape and Stamping

I just have a quick post tonight.  I've done a bunch of stamping manis lately, so I hope y'all don't mind.  Especially since I have only been using one plate, QA88 from Born Pretty Store.  I really need to get some more stamping plates!



For this mani, I started with a base of elf Sea Escape, a blackened teal with teal glitter.  This polish is super pretty in the sun!  I then stamped using Sally Hansen Pumping Iron over top.




I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I promise I am slowly but surely working my way back in to blogging.  I am actually considering redesigning the blog, which will maybe push me to be more on the ball with blogging.  Thank you for sticking with me regardless!  And as always, you can follow me on Instagram at @partlycloudylacquer.

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Very elegant looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sea Escape and adding the stamping only makes it look even MORE deep and enchanting! Great look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...