Friday, March 13, 2015

#HePicksMyPolish March 2015

Hello!  Long time no see readers!  I took a bit of hiatus during February as I just kind of lost my mojo for blogging.  I still did my nails, so luckily I have a bit of a backlog on posts for you.  I just didn't have the motivation to edit pictures and write posts.  But I'm back!  Though, I may be taking it slow in the beginning.  Today I have March's installment of #HePicksMyPolish.


My boyfriend has gotten very involved with not only picking the polish, but now he designs the manicure as well.  Apparently I did not execute this one the way he wanted, so neither of us were a big fan of the result.



The polishes he picked are Louboutin Rouge Red and Zoya Sunshine.  I was instructed to use Rouge Red as my base and then use the french tip nail vinyls from Nails Redesigned that he got me for Christmas, and affix them at an angle across the nail.  I was then to apply Sunshine on top.  I'm not sure what it was supposed to look like, but I'm not a fan of this look.  But here it is anyway!


Hope y'all have a good weekend!  We will be going to visit my parents for a combo birthday party for my brother, my boyfriend, and myself.  Nothing like celebrating your birthday for three months!

--
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. That's so cool that he has gotten so involved! I still love your design, even if it wasn't the original plan. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee!! I love this manicure. It looks really great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...