Monday, March 16, 2015

Zoya Savita with Stamping

Today I have a mani "from the vault" so to speak.  Most of my posts in the coming weeks will be from when I took a break from blogging and was just doing my nails.  I've kind of decided to so nail art I enjoy, instead of stressing myself out about completing challenges.  I enjoy some of the more relaxed prompts like #HePicksMyPolish.
 


I had picked up a bunch of polishes on clearance at Ulta back in January.  One that I picked out was Zoya Savita, from the Matte Velvet collection they re-released last fall.  I really wanted a few others, but I knew Savita was definitely one I couldn't live without.  I started with a base of Savita, before stamping with Ulta Tutu Cute.  I then topped the whole thing with China Glaze Fairy Dust and finished it off with Seche Vite for a quick dry.





I absolutely loved this look!  Savita is exactly my favorite shade of purple.  I stamped using Born Pretty Store plate QA88, which I reviewed in a previous post.  It is definitely my favorite stamping plate that I own and I really want to expand my stamping plate collection.

--
Sarah

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...