Friday, April 10, 2015

BEGL Sordid End + Stamping

TGIF!  This week has been forever-long and I am looking forward to relaxing this weekend.  I'm hoping the weather will be nice so I can spend some of my time at the pool!  When deciding on a polish, I often just scan whatever is close to me to see what I want to use, unless I already have something in mind.  I have been trying to make an effort to use more Spring/Summerish colors, since I am typically drawn to what would be considered Fall/Winter shades.  I know you can wear colors whenever, but I always tend to be a season behind! ;)



Today's mani is definitely Spring-y!  For this mani, I started with a base of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Sordid End, which I received in a giveaway last year.  Once dry, I added stamping using Sally Hansen Salon Perfect Manicure Navy Baby and plate QA88 from Born Pretty Store.


I LOVE this mani!  This is probably one of my favorite manis I have put together since the new year.  Sordid End is such a gorgeous shade of blue and the blue shimmer makes it even more gorgeous.  Unfortunately, Sordid End is no longer available, but keep an eye out for it on blog sales, because this is definitely a polish you will want to add to your collection.


I am so happy with how much my stamping skills have improved in the last few months.  I truly love the QA88 plate and use it all the time.  I actually ordered my first UberChic stamping plates last weekend and they should be delivered today!  I am so excited to get them and expand my stamping horizons a bit!  I can't wait to play with them and share with you all!  Hope y'all have a great weekend!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...