Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Egg Nails

I hope everyone had a happy Easter.  We had a small family get together, but nothing big.  My mother-in-law's cat had kittens this past week, so I did get to love on some teeny tiny baby kittens!  After seeing so many cute Easter manis this past week, leading up to the holiday weekend, I decided to do some Easter egg inspired nails.  So I pulled out my wide chevron nail vinyls from Nails Redesigned and the Nicole by OPI Roughles collection from last Spring.



I started with a base of Sand in My Shoe (yellow) on each nail.  Once dry, I added two of the wide chevron nail vinyls and topped each nail with a different Roughles shade, alternating between On What Grounds? (teal), I'm Stucco on You (purple), and Rock the Look (pink).



Overall, this was a super easy look to put together, and I really enjoyed how cute it is.  Very rarely do I actually do true theme nails for holidays, so it was fun to do them for a change.  I'm still really glad I picked up the Roughles collection last year - it was the first full-collection I sought out and purchased.  I will be back later this week with another post, so hope everyone has a good start to their week!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...