Wednesday, April 22, 2015

#HePicksMyPolish - April 2015

Happy Hump Day!  This week has been forever-long and I can't believe it's only Wednesday!  Today, I have this month's installment of #HePicksMyPolish!  This past weekend I went on a bit of a cleaning spree and reorganized my polish storage.  I still have a lot to do, but it looks a heck of a lot better than it has in the last six months!  Since I had everything pulled out, I had my boyfriend pick polishes for me.  He ended up picking three Zoyas: Muse, Tilda, and Robyn.  He always tries to pick polishes he either picked out for me or ones I haven't used before.  Muse and Tilda were both untrieds.



To start, I painted each nail with three coats of Muse.  In my pictures, you can see a bit of VNL, but in real life it definitely was not as noticeable.  After adding a coat of Seche, I then added chevron nail vinyls from Nails Redesigned to my middle and ring finger nail.  Using a cosmetic sponge, I then added a gradient using Robyn and Tilda, and then finished those nails off with another coat of Seche.




I love this mani so much more than I expected to!  I was afraid that the gradient would not show up well over the glitter, but it really does!  My boyfriend said he picked Tilda and Robyn since there was blue and green glitter in Muse, so they all should go together.  This time he was definitely correct and didn't give me some horrible color or finish combination, which I appreciate!

--
Sarah


4 comments:

  1. your boyfriend has really good taste - he picked up so beautiful polishes :)) your mani looks extra!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...