Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Neon Half Moons Using China Glaze

Good morning!  I'm hoping today goes by fast since I definitely thought yesterday was Wednesday until about 3:00pm.  But indeed, it is now Wednesday and we are another day closer to the weekend.  The two weeks have been filled with lots of softball.  Last night was the second game of the Women's College World Series, and the Gators are hoping to repeat as champions, though they lost last night.  They are in a must-win situation tonight, so Go Gators!



Even though May's WNAC2015 prompts are over, I am still feeling the neon!  I used all China Glaze colors for this one!  I started with a base of Purple Panic.  I then used single chevron nail vinyls from Nails Redesigned to create the half moon shape at the base of my nail and added I Sea the Point.  After that dried, I added another chevron vinyl and Turned Up Turquoise on top.




I love how the non-neon of I Sea the Point really makes the other two pop.  The shimmer in both Purple Panic and Turned Up Turquoise is also really evident.  I will be back on Friday with the first prompt for June's WNAC2015!  The theme for this month is patterns, and Friday's prompt is coral!  I really love how this mani turned out and can't wait to share it with you.

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...