Friday, June 5, 2015

#WNAC2015 Coral Gradient Dotticure

Happy Friday!  Just a quick update from Wednesday's post, but the Gator softball team won, so we are back to back national champions in softball!  The baseball team is in the Super Regionals facing FSU this weekend, and tickets sold out in 30 minutes yesterday.  So needless to say, we will be watching from the comfort of our air conditioned house instead.


Today I have the first prompt for #WNAC2015 for June.  The theme this month is patterns and then we are given a color to use.  Here is a link to the photo for the challenge.  Today's prompt is the color coral.  I decided to do a gradient dotticure, since I've never done one! 



For this mani, I started with a base of China Glaze White on White.  I then sponged on a gradient using White on White, CG Flip Flop Fantasy, and elf Flirty Fuchsia.  Once the gradient dried I added white dots over the gradient and topped the whole thing off with a coat of Seche Vite.



While I do like how this turned out (especially after it was all smoothed out by the Seche), I was a little annoyed because little bits of the sponge came off and were sticking to my nails causing rough spots.  Overall, I just love the color coral, so its a win in my book.  Have a great weekend!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...