Wednesday, June 24, 2015

#WNAC2015 Glitter + Stamping

Today is my Friday!  I am off tomorrow and Friday and my boyfriend and I will be going on a mini-vacation with his cousins.  I will be sure to provide more details upon my return.  Since I won't be around a computer on Friday, I am sharing this week's #WNAC2015 prompt today.  Since June's theme was patterns, I knew a stamped mani would be an easy way to fit a pattern in.  However, I did want to spice it up a bit and decided to use a new glitter topper I picked up a few weeks ago.





For this mani, I started with a base of Sinful Colors Candy Coated.  I then put one coat of Nails Inc. Primrose Hill Walk on each nail.  This is chock full of gorgeous matte glitters in various pastels and deep purple shades.  The formula was very easy to work with and I didn't have to dig for the larger pieces.  This is from Nails Inc.'s new Luxe Boho line that consists of several matte glitter polishes.  This is my first Nails Inc. purchase since they changed their bottle shape, and I actually don't mind it as much as I thought I would.  Its very classy looking.




I then added a coat of Seche Vite before stamping using stamping plate QA88 from Born Pretty Store and stamped with Deborah Lippmann This One's On Me.  Overall, this mani looked kind of busy, but I actually really like it.  I love the subtle glitter in the background combined with the stamping.  Hope everyone has a good rest of your week!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I don't think it is too busy at all. I love the glitters peeping out from the stamping. So great! You should join us for #StampingSaturday link ups some time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I will definitely try to join you for a #StampingSaturday soon! Thank you for the invitation! :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous manicure ! I personally love stamping over glitter so it doesn't look busy at all to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...