Friday, June 12, 2015

#WNAC2015 Holo Leopard Print

This week I have been so unmotivated to paint my nails, so I didn't have a mid-week mani for you.  I will have one next week though!  I am slowly but surely counting down the days until vacation...only eight more work days! 


This week's #WNAC2015 prompt is holo.  So I decided to go with leopard print for my pattern and created this holo leopard print mani, loosely inspired by this mani by Love Varnish.  The colors used in this mani were Sinful Colors Sail La Vie, Orly Mirrorball, and Sinful Colors Black on Black.  I ordered my very first Target Beauty Box last week and it arrived on Monday, so I decided to use Sail La Vie, which was included in the box for this mani.  I will try and get a summary post of the beauty box up in the next few weeks, which will be the first non-nail polish ever on the blog!



I started with Sail La Vie on my thumb, index, and middle fingers, and Mirrorball on the other two.  Once Sail La Vie was dry, I added dots of Mirrorball and then added Black on Black to complete the leopard print pattern.



Overall, this was a super simple mani, but was also really pretty!  I don't think I've shown Mirrorball on the blog before, but I am SO glad I picked it up.  The holo hex glitters completely make this polish for me.  Sail La Vie had decent formula, though a little on the thick side.  I have several other Sinful Colors polishes that are very close in color to this one, so maybe there will be a comparison post somewhere along the line as well!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Love leopard print manis! So easy to do and always pretty! Couple that with a gorgeous holo, it doesn't' get better than that

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...