Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Orly Sparkling Garbage + Nail Art

Isn't Sparkling Garbage the worst name ever?  It sounds so awful, but it is a REALLY beautiful polish!  Today, I have swatches and a bit of nail art using Sparkling Garbage.  Sparkling Garbage was originally released in the Mash Up collection from Summer 2013.  I remember it being extremely sought after, and I assumed I would never own it.  So, when my boyfriend held up a sparkly green holo in Ulta a few weeks ago, I immediately new I had to get it.  I'm not sure if this means Sparkling Garbage is part of the core line now, but I recommend checking the Orly display at your local Ulta.



Since I am still working on my stamping, I used my Born Pretty Store QA88 stamping plate to add a design overtop.  I stamped using Sinful Colors Black on Black.  As I say again and again, I love this plate and I can't wait for the new BPS plates I ordered during their 50% sale last week to get here!



In the swatch/mani you see here, I used three coats of Sparkling Garbage.  While not fully opaque, it appeared so in natural light and you could not see any visible nail line.  I absolutely love this polish and am so glad I picked it up!  This is such a wearable shade of green, and it has a great formula.

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...