Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Saran Wrap + Stamping using BP-L-003

Today, I have a fun manicure I'm really to show you.  Back at the end of July, Born Pretty Store had a 50% of sale for all their stamping plates.  So I picked up nine new plates for a great price!  I'm hoping that now I have the tools to practice my stamping and not struggle with it as much as I have in the past.



The image I used for this mani is from BP-L-003 and I used Sinful Colors Black on Black as my stamping polish.  The image picked up easily using my squishy stamper from Sassy Cats Lacquer.



For the base of this mani, I started with Nicole by OPI How Fairy Nice of You! and used the saran wrap technique to sponge on Essie Peach Daiquiri.  I love this marbled type look and how the colors blend together when you add topcoat.



I really love the look of stamping over a base that is more than just a solid color.  I am so excited to continue to play with my Born Pretty Store plates and bring you new manis!  I also have something exciting coming on Friday in addition to my #WNAC2015 post, so be sure to keep an eye out!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! The base is fantastic and I love that stamp image. I wish I had known about that epic sale, I would have picked some plates up, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...