Friday, August 7, 2015

#WNAC2015 - Lemon and Cherry

Happy Friday!  Today is our first August prompt for #WNAC2015.  This month's theme is Summer, but they're leaving the creativity up to us by giving us two colors that must be included in the mani.  I'm not a big fan of yellow, so when I first saw the prompt I started dreading wearing yellow polish.  Fortunately, once I started thinking about it, I remembered Rimmel Sherbet Sweetheart from last year's Sweetie Crush collection, which is yellow I do like!



For this mani, I started with three coats of Sherbet Sweetheart.  As you can see, there was still some VNL, but not enough to bother me.  I then used the small end of my dotting tool and elf Smokin' Hot to add the red polka dots. 




I think anyone who has followed me for awhile knows I love textured polishes, so its pretty obvious I was going to love this mani.  Even though its simple, I love how summery this pattern is - I could easily see it on a sundress or a swimsuit.  It also kinda of reminds me of frozen strawberry lemonade!  Though I guess in the case it would be cherry lemonade! ;)  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...