Friday, August 14, 2015

#WNAC2015 - Magenta and Navy

Happy Friday!  This week's #WNAC2015 prompt is magenta and navy.  I decided to create a colorblock mani with these two colors.  I really like this month's prompts, because I can be as creative as I like.  Picking colors is always the hardest part for me!




I started with a base of Pure Ice Jamaica Me Crazy a red-based magenta shade with blue shimmer.  Once dry, I added nail vinyls from Nails Redesigned and a coat of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Navy Baby.  Once that layer was dry I used Born Pretty Store stamping plate QA88 and Navy Baby to add the stamping on each nail.




I really love how this design came out!  It sort of feels like a fall manicure color-wise, but I love the pop of the shimmery magenta with the navy.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...