Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs East Carolina

Woohoo!  Today is my Friday, since we start our vacation tomorrow!  Today, I have the orange and blue skittles I rocked at the Florida football game against East Carolina University.  I went to the game with my in-laws and had a great time, even if we did try to lose the game...




For this mani, I started with China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked on my thumb, index and pinkie fingers, China Glaze I Sea the Point on my middle finger, and Zoya Dhara on my ring finger.  I then used Nails Redesigned straight nail vinyls to create the stripes and layered I Sea the Point over the orange nails.  Unfortunately there was a bit of streaking when I added topcoat, but it wasn't horribly noticeable in real life.




Overall, this was a fun and easy mani.  I have to do my Gator nails a bit early this week since we leave so soon before the game, so I will likely be doing them tonight!  Hopefully we can bring the team some good luck since we'll be attending this weekend's game against Kentucky as well!  My plan is to have two scheduled posts go while I'm gone - the two #WNAC2015 prompts for the remainder of September, but we'll see if that happens or not! ;)

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I start my vacation today too so yesterday was also my friday! :D that textured orange Zoya is pretty! and great job on the stripes! i hate when top coat smears :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hope you have a great time on your vacation! ☺

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...