Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs Kentucky

Hello!  I am back with my first post since I've been back from vacation!  Since I last blogged, I got engaged!  The day before we went on vacation my boyfriend proposed to me.  If you want to see the ring, be sure to check my Instagram!  Our vacation was centered around attending the Florida vs. Kentucky game in Lexington, KY, so these are the nails I rocked most of our vacation.



I started with a base of China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked.  On my ring finger, I applied small chevron nail vinyls from Nails Redesigned and topped it with China Glaze I Sea the Point.  On my other nails I used I Sea the Point and White on White to create the dotted pattern at the cuticle.




This mani held up surprisingly well.  I wore it for five days, and there was only mild tip wear on a few nails.  I also brought Zoya Dhara, which is what I wore for the remainder of the trip.  We had a great time, but I'm also glad to be back and in a routine!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I'm so behind on reading blogposts that I totally missed this, gah! But congrats on getting engaged!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...