Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs New Mexico State

Happy College Football Season!  This past weekend was the official start of college football - my favorite time of year!  So, anyone who has followed the blog for any length of time knows, that this means the start of my weekly "Gator Nails" posts!  Each week of the college football season, I will put together a different orange and blue nail art look.



For this mani, I used the Florida Game Day Duo from Color Club and triangle nail vinyls from Nails Redesigned.  I started with a base of the orange polish, applied the nail vinyls and then layered the blue over top.  Unfortunately, due to the flash from my camera you can see all the imperfections of the blue layered on top.



          
Overall, I really loved this look and it looked great from a distance.  The football game against New Mexico State also went well - we won 61-13.  This weekend we place East Carolina and I will be attending the game.  I'll be back on Friday with my #WNAC2015 mani!

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...