Friday, September 18, 2015

#WNAC2015 - Mix N Match

Let me start off by saying - this mani was a bit rushed.  I wanted to make sure I had #WNAC2015 manis prepared before I left on vacation, so I know this isn't my best work. Anywho, today's prompt is Mix N Match.  Since I have many of the Zoya Pixie Dusts in beautiful jewel tones, I decided to a Mix N Match textured mani.



For this mani, I started with a base of Zoya Carter.  I then used various nail vinyl shapes from Nails Redesigned to create this mani, including straights, small and large chevrons, and triangles.  My pinkie finger is supposed to be dots, but unfortunately, not all of the colors were visible over Carter.  The other polishes I used in this mani are Zoya Chita, Dhara, Sunshine, and Arabella.



This was definitely more of a "fun" mani and not so much a wearable one.  I will be back next week with a plaid mani that is definitely wearable and makes me excited for the coming fall and winter season!  Have a great weekend!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way these turned out! I need more texture polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I threw this together really wick this week and want sure how it would turn out. I really recommend the Zoya Pixie Dust polishes!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...