Friday, September 25, 2015

#WNAC2015 - Plaid

Happy Friday!  I will be back from vacation next week, so I may not have a mid-week post for you, but I will be back with the first #WNAC2015 of October and my first Twinsie Tuesday post on October 6.  Today's prompt is Plaid.  As soon as I saw this prompt at the beginning of the month I was excited because I knew there was a plaid image on one of my new stamping plates from Born Pretty Store.



For this mani, I started out with a base of Zoya Sarah.  I really love Sarah a) because it's my name and b) because it is the perfect shade of garnet - my birthstone.  It's like this polish was made for me!  I then stamped using BP-L-006 and Sally Hansen Navy Baby.




I really love how this turned out!  It makes me excited for fall and flannel shirts.  I hope everyone has a good weekend and I will be back from vacation next week and regular posting will resume the first week of October.

--
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...