Monday, October 19, 2015

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Missouri

Hello!  I am now almost caught up on all my Gator nail posts!  I should be posting my nails from this past weekend's game against LSU and be completely caught up!  Today's nail are those that I wore for last week's game against Missouri.  I have been wanting to do an orange and blue stamped mani, and I'm really excited with how this turned out.



For this mani, I started with a base of China Glaze White on White.  I then stamped using China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked and BP-L-024 stamping plate from Born Pretty Store.  I was really impressed with how well this image and polish stamped.  Even though I have been practicing stamping, I still don't always have the best execution or polishes that stamp well.  Once the orange was dry, I went back and added blue dots for the center of each flower using China Glaze I Sea the Point.




Overall, I love how this turned out!  The orange looks a little more like Tennessee orange than Gator orange, but we weren't playing them, so it was ok in my book!  I'm excited to try more orange and blue stamped manis!  Also, the Gators were successfully able to defeat the Mizzou Tigers 21-3, which led us to be 6-0 to start the season!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...