Sunday, October 18, 2015

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Ole Miss

Hello!  As I mentioned yesterday, I am playing a bit of catch up to get all my Gator nails posted!  I've been really busy the last few weeks, and have only been able to get my #WNAC2015 and Twinsie Tuesday posts written up, even though I've had these nails done each week.  Always be sure to follow me on Instagram, to see my Gator nails on game day!




Today's nails are what I did for the Gator game versus Ole Miss back at the beginning of the month.  For this mani I decided to do the dry brush technique.  Let me start by saying, this looked a lot better in my head than it did on my nails.  I started with a base of China Glaze White on White.  I then used CG I Sea the Point and Stoked to be Soaked to create the dry brush.  And then, since I wasn't satisfied, I did a bit of glitter placement using Jindie Nails Chomp Chomp.  Overall, not my favorite mani, but still orange and blue!




I think I speak for most Gator fans when I say this, but going into this game I surely thought we were going to lose to Ole Miss.  But they apparently didn't get off the bus in Gainesville, because we walked all over them that night!  It was insane - and we won 38-10!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Really nice dry brush manicure! The colors go well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I wasn't quite sure if I was going to like the end result, but I do like this technique!

      Delete
  2. I have to try this technique out! I totally feel ya with thinking it would work better in your head, but I think this is not one of those situations-it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! It is a super easy technique to execute and depending on how heavy handed you want to be it can look totally different from one time to the next. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...