Saturday, October 17, 2015

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs. Tennessee

Hello!  I have an unusual Saturday post for you today!  Since I'm three weeks behind posting my Gator Nails, I'm going to try and knock them all out in the next few days, so you may see a few more posts than usual.  Today, I have the nails I wore for the Tennessee game, the first game after we got back from vacation.




For this mani, I decided to go with a simple gradient, however I used two textured polishes to create this look.  I started with a base of Zoya Dhara.  Once dry, I sponged on a gradient of Dhara and Sunshine.  It was a little harder to blend them, compared to using creme polishes for a gradient, but I think it turned out pretty good.




I received a lot of compliments on these nails, and they were well liked on Instagram.  In the end, the Gators were able to pull out a win over Tennessee.  It was a real nail-biter, and we only won because their kicker missed the final field goal of the game - we lucked out!

--
Sarah

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...