Friday, October 9, 2015

#WNAC2015 - Holo Damask Print

Happy Friday!  Today, I have the next installment of #WNAC2015!  Our prompt this week was damask.  I was excited when I saw this prompt, because I immediately knew what I was going to do.  My favorite band is Muse.  I have seen them in concert three times, one of which was on The Resistance tour.  Dominic Howard, the drummer, had an awesome damask print drum kit for that tour, which I used as my inspiration for this mani.



I decided to do an inverse of the design since I wasn't sure I had a silver holo that you would be able to see clearly.  I started with a base of Orly Mirrorball (seriously in my top 10 favorite polishes of all time!).  I then stamped a damask image from BP-L007 using Sinful Colors Black on Black.




Overall, I LOVE how this turned out!  I love how crisp this image is - it is definitely one I will be using again.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. This was such a fun prompt... I love how yours turned out! I love the contrast between mirror ball and the black :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...