Friday, October 16, 2015

#WNAC2015 - Pastel Galaxy Nails

Happy Friday!  I'm actually on a bit of a mini-vacation while I house and dog-sit for my parents while they travel to Savannah, GA for their 30th wedding anniversary!  So a little bit of an nontraditional Friday for me.  Today's prompt for #WNAC2015 is galaxy.  I have previously done galaxy nails here and here, so this time I decided to go with pastel galaxy nails!



I started with a base of Revlon Provence, a dusty, muted lavender shade and then sponged on these colors: China Glaze White on White, Avon Bon Voyage Violet, Sally Hansen Pink Blink, Nails Inc. Chelsea Physic Garden, and Pure Ice Home Run.  And to make it fit within the holo theme for the month, I finished it off by sponging on Orly Sparkling Garbage.




We also went to see the band Walk the Moon in concert on Wednesday night and these are the nails I wore to the concert.  In case you haven't heard of WtM, they sing the "Shut Up and Dance" song.  The concert was awesome and we had a great time.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and Go Gators!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...