Friday, October 23, 2015

#WNAC2015 - Pink Houndstooth

Happy Friday!  This has been a very long week, and I am excited for the weekend!  This week is the bye week for the Gators, so no Gator Nails, but I will be back next week with my nails for the Georgia game!  Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I decided to do a pink-holo-houndstooth (say that 10 times fast!) mani for this today's #WNAC2015 prompt!




For this mani, I started with a base of Milani Digital.  This is from the holo line they put out three (!) years ago.  I have all but the gold and green polishes from this collection and I really wish I could find them to complete it!  These polishes have a unique holo glitter shards that are really pretty in direct sunlight.  I then used BP-L-006 from the Born Pretty Store to stamp the houndstooth image on each nail using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pink Blink.




I had originally planned to stamp in black over Digital, but for some reason my stamper would not pick up my go-to black polish.  Luckily I know most creme polishes from the Insta-Dri line work for stamping, and was able to have a quick recovery using Pink Blink.  Overall, I love how this turned out!  It's subtle in real life, but looks great in these photos.  Have a great weekend!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty pink houndstooth stamping. Seeing this makes me want to create one now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...