Sunday, November 1, 2015

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs UGA

Hello!  I have an unusual Sunday post for you today.  In an effort to keep a more regular posting schedule, I can always guarantee posts on Tuesday (Twinsie Tuesday) and Friday (#WNAC2015), but I would like to add at least one more post each week, but I'm not going to lock in which day it will fall.  Today, I have my Gator Nails from this weekend's game against Georgia.  Georgia is one of our most bitter rivals and it's always great to beat them - which we were successful of this week!



For this mani, I was trying to do something sort of art deco inspired, but I'm not sure it translated well on the nail.  It looked a lot better in my head!  I started with a base of China Glaze White on White, and then taped off the nail using striping tape and filled in using CG I Sea the Point (blue) and Stoked to be Soaked (orange).  I then went back and added dots.




Fortunately, the Gators were able to hold the Bulldogs to a single field goal (27-3).  We only have to win one more game to guarantee out birth in the SEC Championship game!  I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween and had a great time trick or treating - we actually had trick or treaters last night, the first time in the three years I've lived in Gainesville!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...