Sunday, November 15, 2015

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs Vandy

Since I'm a bit behind on my Gator nail posts, here are my nails for last week's game against the Vanderbilt Commodores.  Vandy has liked to play spoiler against us the last few years, but fortunately we were able to get the win, even though it was pretty ugly.



Last weekend I was sick and feeling uninspired, so I went with a simple mani using a few nail vinyls and a dotting tool.  I started with a base of China Glaze White on White on each nail.  I then used the orange and blue Color Club helmet polishes to create this mani.  I taped off my index, middle, and pinkie nails with a straight vinyl and painted one half orange.  I also painted my ring finger blue, and then went back and added contrasting colored dots on each nail.



Overall, this was a super simple nail design, but it works!  I'm also excited, because we're finally having some fall-like weather here in Florida.  Much better than record-setting 90 degree temps we had the first week of November.  Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...