Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - Fall to Winter Transitional

Today will be a quick post since I've been really busy the last few days.  When thinking of shades that really represent both fall and winter I leaned towards jewel tones.  I also wanted to add a bit of sparkle to incorporate a winter/holiday flair.  All I know is now I really want a dress in these colors to wear to a wedding I'm attending next month!




For this mani, I started with a base of Orly Teal Unreal.  Though I did two coats on each nail, I probably could have gotten away with just one.  I then taped off each nail using triangle vinyls from Nails Redesigned and added Azature Platinum Diamond on top.




I had planned on using a sparkly black polish I swore I had, but I couldn't seem to find it!  Luckily, I knew Platinum Diamond would be an easy replacement for a similar look.  Be sure to check out the fall-winter manis that other Twinsies created!


Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Claire at Kerruticles
​ ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish Alice at Nail Art in Wonderland Alaina at The Little Canvas


--
Sarah

12 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...