Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - Inspired by Your Child or Pet

This week's Twinsie Tuesday prompt is inspired by your child or pet.  Since we don't have kids yet, I decided to go with nails inspired by my cats!  Last year I did nails inspired by my older cat, Addy.  This summer we added a new member to the family, with the addition of our new kitten Curie.  I decided since Addy had her moment in the spotlight on the blog, it could be Curie's turn!



Curie is a shorthair siamese mix, and while looking up kitty cat nail art inspiration, I found this mani by Comm Un Reve.  I decided to do something similar since this kitty looked so much like Curie.  I started with a base of Zoya Tove.  I then used OPI My Vampire is Buff, Nails Inc Chelsea Physic Garden, and black acrylic paint for the details.



Here is a look at my baby girl.  She is an absolute terror, but I still love her.  I don't have many great shots of her because she is always moving - we've nicknamed her "White Lightning."  Be sure to check out the other Twinsie's nails!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes


--
Sarah

22 comments:

  1. The ring finger design is incredible! I'm amazed you were able to paint a cat on your fingertips, let alone be specific enough to ensure it looks like a Siamese. Too adorable!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at these cute kitty eyes ^^ Good job there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! That accent nail really does look like her, she's beautiful 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! I like how Curie looks like she's peeking up on your nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww she's adoreable! Gorgeous nails too but Curie is stealing the lime light xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well done. You could tell it was a Siamese straight away.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...