Monday, December 14, 2015

Florida Gator Nails - UF vs FSU

Hello!  I am back again today with my Gator nails for the Florida-Florida State game.  We ended up losing this game, our second for the season, and it was pretty ugly.  We celebrated Thanksgiving with my in-laws the evening of the game, so fortunately that made the evening bearable.  I even did my 7-year old cousin's nails to match mine!



For these nails I started with a base of China Glaze White on White.  I then used orange and blue acrylic paint to create the dots and chevrons, along with nail vinyls from Nails Redesigned.




Even though this was the last Gator game of the regular season, we won the Eastern Division of the SEC and also played in the championship game against Alabama.  We were out of town at a wedding the weekend of that game (which we also lost), so I wasn't able to do Gator nails.  I will likely do make-up nails for the game sometime soon since we still regularly attend Gator sporting events!

--
Sarah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...