Saturday, January 2, 2016

Florida Gator Nails: Citrus Bowl Nails

Happy New Year!  As my first mani of 2016, I've got my Florida Gator nails for yesterday's Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl.  Unfortunately, the game didn't go very well (we lost to Michigan 41-7), but at least we made it to a bowl game again this year, and one on New Year's Day nonetheless.



For this mani, I decided to use the saran wrap marble technique.  I started with a base of China Glaze White on White on each nail.  Once dry, I added random blobs of unnamed orange and blue ColorClub helmet polishes.   I then squished the blobs around on each nail using a small square of saran wrap.  Once this dried, I added a coat of Seche Vite to smooth everything out.




I actually like how my right hand turned out better because there is more white on each nail, but I didn't take any pictures of my right hand.  I do like how this turned out and will also be wearing it to tonight's basketball game against Georgia.

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. That orange you used is so bright and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! It is definitely a borderline neon!

      Delete
  2. These look really cool!! The bright orange is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...