Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sally Girl Peppermint

Hello!  I am finally getting a few extra manis posted that I've had the photos edited, but no posts written!  Today's look is a swatch of Sally Girl Peppermint.  This is a holiday polish I picked up from Sally's while doing some Christmas shopping for my sister in law.



Peppermint is a red and white crelly.  Each nail had one coat of China Glaze White on White for undies and then two coats of Peppermint over top.  The formula for Peppermint was great!  There was little to no fishing for glitters, which was great considering how glitter-packed this polish is!




Peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday treats and this polish reminded me of it immediately, so I knew I had to have it!  With the red and white color combo, I could definitely see this polish also being used in a Valentine's Day mani.  So I may try to incorporate this polish into an upcoming Valentine's Day look!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. These nails look great! The colors do remind me of peppermint too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Peppermint really is a gorgeous crelly!

      Delete
  2. I know it's peppermint and wintry, but I think this would be super cute for Valentine's Day too! I've wondered how to wear white nail polish because I don't like how it looks on its own, but layering a colorful confetti polish over the top would be adorable. I'd want a sprinkled cupcake mani with white polish and a rainbow sprinkle polish over the top. Festive!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! I'm not a big fan of wearing white polish on its own, but I do love the look glitter polishes over white and there a lot of beautiful white crelly polishes out there in the indie nail polish world!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...