Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday - Dotticure

Hello!  The Twinsies are back for the start of 2016!  This week's prompt is dotticure.  For this mani, I used three colors: OPI My Vampire is Buff, elf Skinny Jeans, and elf Purple Pleaser.  I started with My Vampire is Buff on my thumb, ring, and pinkie nails, with Skinny Jeans and Purple Pleaser on my index and middle fingers respectively.  Once dry, I used a dotting tool to dot Skinny Jeans and Purple Pleaser over My Vampire is Buff.



Overall, this was a really simple manicure, which is good for me since I am slowly working my way back into nail art.  I took a bit of a break in December, and while I still painted my nails, I did a lot less nail art.  I am definitely looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, and you should see more acrylic paint work from me in the next few months as my fiance got me a huge assorted acrylic paint set for Christmas.




I hope everyone is having a safe and happy start to your new year.  Be sure to check out the dotticures the other Twinsies created below.


--
Sarah

18 comments:

  1. Cute! I really like the purple and blue together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and purple look great together in this dotticure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that nude polish, perfect as a base!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please teach me how to use acrylic paint ^^ I'm terrible at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I haven't done too much, just because now I need good brushes! I like the ease in that easier to work with and isn't as thick as polish for doing tiny detail work. I did find it doesn't always work the greatest with nail vinyls though...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...