Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Romance

Hello!  I have had a rough week since my last post!  I managed to come down with an awful virus and was completely bed-ridden for three days.  I'm very rarely sick, so it really kicked my butt!  Fortunately, I did these nails the day before I started feeling really bad, and have worn them the entire week!



For this mani, I wanted to take myself up on my own challenge and use Sally Girl Peppermint in a Valentine's Day mani.  Since I've been bitten by the stamping bug lately, I knew I wanted to do stamping over the crelly polish.  I of course used the perfect red, Louboutin Rouge Red, for the base of this mani.  It also worked surprisingly well for stamping.  I used a rose image from one of my favorite stamping plates, BP-L024 from Born Pretty Store.



I am quite pleased with how this mani turned out.  You may have also noticed I chopped my nails down.  They were getting so long I was having trouble functioning in daily life!  I love long nails, but I eventually get sick of them and want to cut them down and start fresh.  I do want to share this brief exchange between my fiance and I while I was doing this manicure:

Me: (yelling at the cat) Hey! Don't chew on my Louboutin!

My fiance: Never thought you'd say that, huh?

I thought it was too funny not to share!  Make sure to check out the other romantic manis from the other Twinsies, and happy early Valentine's Day!


Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sara at The Call of Beauty
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Claire at Kerruticles
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

--
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Really pretty! Sally girl peppermint is perfect under the stamping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those roses that you stamped on is pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome!! I love the stamping over that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stamped mani! You're encouraging me to give it a go! I think this mani is so gorgeous and romantic for Valentine's Day. And the sparkles keep it fun!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...