Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Favorite Color

This week's Twinsie Tuesday prompt is favorite color.  My favorite color is green, so I decided to do some mildly St. Patrick's Day inspired nails.  Today's post is going to be a short one.



I started with a base of Pure Ice Home Run, a mint cream.  I then stamped using the green stamping polish from Born Pretty Store and a stonework inspired image from BP-L-004.  I then stamped a flower image over top using China Glaze Passion, a gold metallic, and BP-L-005.



I really like the green and gold combination and I'm pleased with my successful double stamping.  I'm so happy to finally have plates and stamping polishes that get along together so that I can finally have some consistency in stamping.  Be sure to check out the favorite colors of the other Twinsies below!




--
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the touches of gold to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice double stamping! I've been meaning to do double stamping for a while but haven't found the right images haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I like it!

      Delete
  3. I love the stone stamping you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun!! I love the stamping images you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. It goes really well with the gold.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...