Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by a City

Hello!  This week's prompt is inspired by a city.  I couldn't come up with any inspiration for this one, so I scanned my stash list to see if I had any polishes with city names, and indeed I did.  For this mani, I used NailNation 3000 Hollywood Nights.  And I have had this song stuck in my head ever since...  I previously swatched Hollywood Nights here, back in 2014.



Hollywood Nights is a deep teal with subtle holo shimmer.  My pictures do not do this polish justice - it is gorgeous in direct sunlight.  Since my city for prompt is Hollywood, I decided to be punny and stamp "stars" on my nails.  I used white stamping polish and the star image from BP-L006, both from Born Pretty Store.




I ordered a bunch of stamping polish from BPS back in February, and this is the first time I've used any of them.  The polish was pretty easy to use, though I noticed it did dry faster than regular polish.  It's just nice to have an opaque white stamping polish!  Be sure to check out what cities inspired the other Twinsies this week!


Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sara at The Call of Beauty
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Claire at Kerruticles
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

--
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Some really cute stars you stamped on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue with the stars! This would be great for independence day too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo it would! I will have to keep that in mind! :)

      Delete
  3. These are super cute! I love that base polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful polish. I apparently need to pick up some more Nail Nation 3000 polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually the only one I own, but I would love to pick up more!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...