Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by Jewelry

Good morning!  This week the Twinsie's are back with manis inspired by jewelry.  I was a little stumped at first on what to do and had wanted to do Chalkboard Nails' gemstone nails...but unfortunately I ran out of time and did a simple mani instead.  Also, as a warning, you may need to change the resolution on your computer to be able to see this mani clearly.  When editing the pictures on my computer at home I could clearly see the details, but on the work computer I'm blogging from (shh!) they look really dark...


For this mani, I started with a base of Azature Wine Diamond.  Azature polishes boast having a black diamond in each bottle, so that was my inspiration for the jewelry part of the prompt.  I was hoping I had a diamond image on one of my stamping plates, but alas I do not have one.  Instead I used this baroque-style pattern from BP-L007 and stamped with black stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.



Overall, I quite like how this turned out.  It may not be overly jewelry inspired, but I like it!  Be sure to check out what the other Twinsies came up with!


Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sara at The Call of Beauty
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Claire at Kerruticles
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

--
Sarah


14 comments:

  1. The stamping is nice and I like how deep and rich this manicure is too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dark red manicure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear my pictures always look darker on my phone than on my computer too! :( I like the way this came out though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I made my sister in law check it on her computer and it didn't look dark - I just wish it didn't do it at all!

      Delete
  4. These are gorgeous!! That base polish is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! And that Azature polish is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely base colour. I have a couple of the Azature polishes, but not this one unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! I really love the Azature formula, I just can't justify the price tag!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...