Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Subtle Bird Stamping

This week's Twinsie Tuesday prompt is birds.  Fortunately, I knew I had Vivid Lacquer stamping plate VL006, which has several bird related images on it!  For this mani, I started with a base of an unnamed white shimmer polish in a snowman-shaped bottle.  I then stamped with the peacock pattern from VL006 using Native War Paints My Favorite Sweater HDF.  I then stamped the hummingbird image from the same plate on my ring finger as an accent using a purple stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.




Overall, I really like how this turned out, even if it's really hard to photograph.  In person it's subtle, but very pretty.  I like the hummingbird image as well, even if I couldn't center it.  Maybe it's time to invest in a see-through stamper!  Be sure to check out the other bird manis from the Twinsies!




--
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. It looks great! The stamping was just lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Peacock pattern as a background :) I need to get a see through stamper too but just haven't got around to it for some reason haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! I know...I always put these things off too...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...