Friday, April 29, 2016

Native War Paints My Favorite Sweater HDF + Nail Art

TGIF!  Can you believe April is almost over?  I can't believe this year is already a third of the way through!  Today's post is one I thought was going to go live last Thursday, but I apparently never wrote the blog post.  Back around Christmas I purchased several Native War Paints polishes from the original two "sweater collections," including My Favorite Sweater HDF.  My Favorite Sweater has appeared on the blog once before, as the base for this past Twinsie Tuesday mani.



Since I've been making a point to go through some of my older polishes that don't receive the same amount of love as many of my new or higher end brands, I pulled out Sinful Colors Nail Junkie and layered one coat over My Favorite Sweater.  Nail Junkie added an extra layer of depth to this mani, since this glitter topper is very similar in color to the teal base of My Favorite Sweater.




To finish things I off, I stamped using China Glaze Mingle with Kringle.  Unfortunately, for the life of me I can't remember what stamping plate I used.  More than likely it is from Born Pretty Store, I just don't know which plate it's from!  Overall, I loved this color combination and this mani.  The gold stamping really pulled out the gold shimmer from My Favorite Sweater, with gorgeous results.

--
Sarah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...