Thursday, April 14, 2016

Orly Mirrorball with Double Stamping

Hello!  I finally have a post up other than Twinsie Tuesday!  I did these nails for a mini-vacation my fiance and I took a few weeks ago.  Since we were going to the beach, I knew I wanted something sparkly!




For this mani, I started with a base of Orly Mirrorball.  I really do love this polish - it's so unique with the small holo glitters in the silver holographic base.  I decided to do the double stamping technique since I haven't used all of the colors of stamping polish I ordered from Born Pretty Store.  For this mani I decided to use pastel blue and purple stamping polishes.  I stamped using an image from BP-L004, also from Born Pretty Store.



The images were crisp and picked up cleanly every time.  I'm so glad I kept practicing stamping an invested in a good stamper and stamping polishes so that I could finally be successful, because I love this look!  Overall, this mani lasted me through the weekend, even with many hours spent in the sun, sand, and sea!

--
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Your double stamping turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way this came out Sarah! :) glad to hear and see your stamping improved! I find my stamping manis usually last much longer than just plain polish... Maybe because that means top coat twice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! That's true! I never thought about it but my stamping manis last longer too - it must be the topcoat!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...