Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: Glitter Placement

Hello!  For once I had my mani done in advance, but then because we went on a mini vacation this past weekend I almost forgot about the post!  This week's prompt is glitter placement.  I decided to do use some blue diamond glitter I had lying around!




For this mani, I started with Nails Inc. Regents Place, which I previously used in this pastel watermarble.  I then added a layer of clear coat and carefully placed the glitter on each nail.  Once everything was dry, I used NYC Color Matte Me Crazy to mattify the mani!




Be sure to check out the glitter placement manis the other Twinsies came up with!


Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sara at The Call of Beauty
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Claire at Kerruticles
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

--
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Nice design you got with those diamond shaped glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice design! Reminds me of argyle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I didn't even think about that!

      Delete
  4. These are really cool!! That color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing more and more of these matte manis, and I'm just not sure how I feel about them. Solid matte looks flat to me or something. But with your mani, you have the contrast of matte and sparkle, light and dark blue, and embellishment popping against the backdrop. I think the diamond nail art really jazzes it up. Such a neat mani that makes me consider going matte!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! It's definitely not a look I would want permanently, but it is different for a change. I agree about the sparkle popping against the flat matte background! <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...